Terms & Conditions
LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Luckr.org is a directory that lists free sweepstakes and rewards. The links of its free contests refer to the websites of the contest organizers. Luckr is in no way the organizer of the contests and has no control over the sites of the contest organizers. Luckr does not assume any responsibility for the content of the competition sites or for the sites to which the competitions may lead. Luckr is not responsible for the transmission of data and information from the competition sites.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The person in charge of processing personal data within the framework of browsing the site and subscribing to the newsletter of the Luckr.org site is SAS Luckr registered with the RCS of Paris under the number 8919470611 whose registered office is located at 2B Impasse Franchemont 75011 Paris and whose intra-community VAT number is FR68891947061. Luckr is represented by its manager, Thibaut Wendling.
This text informs you of the way in which we use the data and tells you how to proceed to modify them.
Luckr ensures that the data and information it holds or processes is protected in accordance with the RGPD and the LIL.
1 – Nature of the personal data collected
The information we collect comes from :
- Either from the voluntary registration of your email address on a registration form for our newsletter
- Or in an anonymous way, data from your navigation on the Luckr.org site
2 – How do we use this data?
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, your email address will be used to send our newsletters only. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link on our newsletters.
3 – Communication of personal data
- It is possible that your email address will be used for our advertising campaigns on Facebook.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, modify and delete your data. You can contact us via our contact form if you wish to modify or delete the data stored by Luckr.
A cookie is a file of information placed on the user’s browser and stored within the user’s terminal. This file includes information such as the Internet service provider, the operating system or the date and time of access.
In order to optimise our website, to make it more accessible and to provide a better browsing experience as well as to optimise our advertising campaigns, Luckr places cookies on the users’ computers. It is necessary to accept them in order to be able to consult the site.